Update on Metrodeal Referral

Jun 8, 2011

This is an update on my post yesterday entitled, "What is Wrong with Metrodeal Referral." I emailed them yesterday about the time I was ready to make the post and they have yet to reply and when I opened my email this morning, this was their reply:

Me: Hi, how do I refer friends?

support@metrodeal.com:


Dear MetroDeal Customer,


Greetings! Currently our referral system is under maintenance but if you wanted to refer some friends just send them the link and have them create an account and purchase from it then send the email addresses to us so that we can give you credits manually. In case you need any further assistance, feel free to send us an email again. Thank you for patronizing our exciting promos! :)

Sincerely,


Lara


If their referral system is under maintenance, then why cant they just be upfront about it and take out the words that says : earn P200 for every recommendation!

I really think that something is wrong here.


6 comments: to “ Update on Metrodeal Referral

  • Tricky
    June 19, 2011  

    Lol, it's really annoying. I already emailed my referrals but haven't received a reply from them. Well, it has been 2 weeks now.

  • Anonymous
    July 10, 2011  

    Hmm. I have the same issue too. >.< It would've been nice if they would really give the 200php credits.
    Can I just say, Ensogo.com is still the best; they give awesome discounts and what's more, they update referral credits instantaneously! unlike metrodeal. LOL

  • Anonymous
    July 14, 2011  

    i already have credits from metrodeal. recently i tried to use a part of my credits. luckily i have printed the voucher. today my purchase are no where to be found on my account.

    note: the deal that i bought is still up at their site:

    what would be the reason for this?
    >maybe "because i have used the free credit!"

    THE USE CREDITS FOR PAYMENT IS NOW DISABLED! MEANING YOU CAN NO LONGER USE YOUR CREDITS!

    DAMN METRODEAL!

  • fabmargeaux
    August 18, 2011  

    I agree that Ensogo is the best! Not only because of their very working & efficient referral credits system but also cuz you get to donate to CHILDREN's HOUR for your every purchase! ALso CASHCASHPINOY is great;)
    Now about Merodeal, i just want to share with you that one time i commented on their FB page re credits issue but for some reason it got instantly deleted ! hahaha very pathetic

  • Anonymous
    August 24, 2011  

    does their voucher and offers works?

  • Anonymous
    September 06, 2011  

    i have purchased 5 dermcare diamond peel on august 20 1011. i have chose pedro gil taft branch but upon viewing the vouchers it was indicated that i should avail this diamond peel treatment in DERMCARE LUXE THE BLOCK 5th Floor SM City North EDSA The Block North Avenue corner EDSA Quezon City branch, it will be a problem for me because i work in taft avenue. it will be inconvinient for me. can i request to change branch from quezon city to pedro gil taft branch. hope for your immediate response regarding this matter.

    how can i contact you?

    thanks,
    angelface_061969@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster