De Stress Express Spa Experience

Jul 19, 2011

I bought a Metrodeal voucher for my husband as a belated birthday gift. It was a 90-minute full body massage at De Stress Express Spa for only P200. The original price was P499 and availment period started last July 16 and we went there yesterday. I just called their number to reserve a slot for 7pm and it went very smoothly. The spa was located inside Shopwise in Libis, near the food court. When we arrived, the lady just asked for our voucher and she made me sign the form and then my husband was whisked inside and was lost to me for 90 minutes!
I did not avail of any of their services because I was not in the mood. Since I was just there to wait for my husband for one and a half hour, they made me sit in one of their massage chairs inside. With muted lighting and piped-in music, and scents all around me, I fell asleep and woke up 15 minutes before my husband emerged contented from his massage. I felt like I had a massage of my own!
They do not have any fliers but they have this list of their services at the counter. The spa was not full when we get there but there were several walk in guests too. My husband enjoyed his massage and he told me that he will come again next month.
And I think that a one hour massage is not bad at P350 if my husband said it was worth the money! Oh, there was wifi connection at Shopwise Libis so even if I was not sleepy, I would not be bored. So next time you see a De Stress Express Spa promo at any of the group buying sites, buy for yourself and indulge! You wont regret it because it will be worth it!



3 comments: to “ De Stress Express Spa Experience

  • Camz
    July 25, 2011  

    Nice to read this review. I have bought the same vouchers in metrodeal and I'm glad to read a nice review about the spa. :)

  • pevz
    February 15, 2012  

    hi. may i ask if safe ba credit card when i use it to buy the coupons? thanks

  • Dinah
    February 16, 2012  

    @camz, I have had some hits and misses with metrodeal :-)

    @pevz, yes so far we have had no problem using credit cards for groupon payments.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster