Mommy Moments: Parks

Jul 8, 2011

mommy moments
We only know one park because it is our favorite: the Quezon Memorial Circle or the QC Circle located infront of the Quezon City Hall. We go there on weekends to exercise, to play and to eat.
We have great family there over the years, as evidenced by these pictures. This one below was taken this year.
A new attraction at the park is the Circle of Fun where we had this jump shot. I think the entrance fee is P40 and rides are from P30 to P60.
We have been going to this park for some time now and it is still a favorite with the kids.
This one below I think was taken in 2008.

We also love eating at the park. We usually bring rice, pandesal, fried egg, tuna, peanut butter and pancit canton and we are all set for a fun picnic.
We really love the QC Circle and we are quite happy with the government's continuous improvement of the park that we love! It is free, it is clean and it is convenient and the kids and adults alike can do a lot of stuff here.

Have a Happy Mommy Moments everyone!



11 comments: to “ Mommy Moments: Parks

  • march on...
    July 08, 2011  

    We've been there once but we want to go back again soon :) Nice pics :)

  • Donna May
    July 08, 2011  

    Hi! Visiting from Momo. :)
    QC Circle is the only park we've visited together as a family.. :) Yeah nice place and also nearest to our house. I'm from T. Sora, by the way.
    I've heard of Eco Park also, but we haven't been there..
    Following your blog co-Mommy!Hehe
    Hope to see you around also. :-)

  • Tetcha
    July 08, 2011  

    What a lovely park for families to visit! I hope to bring our son there one of these days. Happy MM! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/07/mommy-moments-parks.html

  • Mai of MaiThreeBoyz
    July 08, 2011  

    We are on the opposite end of the Metro. I've been to the QC Circle once and the place was so vast I could get lost, hahaha. Happy MM!

  • Willa @ SmartMommy
    July 09, 2011  

    I really feel bad that I wasn't able to bring my boys there during our last visit. QC Circle was one of my favorite place. :)

  • peachkins
    July 09, 2011  

    I wanted to go there when there was a carnival...

  • joyfulmom
    July 09, 2011  

    QC, yes, nice..and very near anywhere in manila
    my entry: http://www.occasionsofjoy.com/2011/07/conservation-park-of-paradise-ranch.html

  • chubskulit
    July 10, 2011  

    SARAp magfamily picnic ano sis. Lovely photos.

  • Rcel
    July 11, 2011  

    The first time I've been in this place, we enjoyed a picnic with my older sister's family. I've loved it since I was new in Manila that time having came from Mindanao. Ahh... reminds me of something really fun! :) Thanks for sharing your photos!

    Sorry I'm late for my MM visit! But it will never be late to check out mine: Us @ the KASH Playground! Thanks and I hope to see you! :)

  • Dhemz
    July 12, 2011  

    wow! ang saya saya naman...great shots!

  • Chris
    July 16, 2011  

    i have never been there but i have seen so many photos of this park already. i hope that they develop some more parks in QC!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster