Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Aug 17, 2011

Its time to count our blessings again and what a good day to it than on Wednesdays? Happiness is:
1. The Cebu trip
2. The Boracay side trip
3. Vangie's beautiful, beautiful wedding to Rio.
4. Their hospitality.
5. Traveling with friends and pictures!
6. My mother and sister for being there for me.
7. My kids for their love and kisses.
8. Buffet breakfasts and extra rice
9. Roughing it up at Vangie's barrio fiesta
10. The LOVE and support I am getting from friends during this time.

I know that this too shall pass and I should not forget the blessings I am getting just because I am sad.

To see where this started and for credits on the image, click here.



0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster