Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Sep 21, 2011

It is the time of the week again to count our blessings! Happiness is:
1. Making up with the hubby
2. His extra sweetness and thoughtfulness, he he
3. Our Zombadings movie date
4. Going home to Montalban after the date
5. Drexelle is Top 5 in his class and Danniel is Top 8! And Ishi is pretty, he he. Wooohoo!
6. My mom's 3 hearing tests are done and just waiting for medical evaluation schedule. She is not getting dizzy lately too!
7. My Ate Dianne's food and okra.
8. Binalot and Hyphys lunch with friends
9. An evening walk with the hubby
10. Being able to support the family without needing to go abroad. It breaks my heart to see families having to make this sacrifice and I am thankful that we are still able to avoid it. I hope that my husband and I really would never need to leave our kids to work abroad. I pray that families who are not together remains connected and that their sacrifice bears fruit for their kid's future and their family's happiness.

To see how this meme started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster