Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Sep 28, 2011

Its the middle of the week and time to count our blessings again! Happiness is:
1. Being safe and warm from Typhoon Pedring.
2. No work for me so I was able to stay home with the kids.
3. Early time off for hubby too.
4. Teaching the kids how to play card games.
5. Free internet access for a half day, ha ha. Then it was secured again. Weh.
6. My sister-in-law's safe arrival in Singapore.
7. My nephew was diagnosed with Dengue but his platelet count went up at once and he was discharged from the hospital today.
8. My sister Kris for being responsible with my kids.
9. My waterproof shoes.
10. Learning to let go and loving my self more.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster