Christmas Gift Ideas: Android Phone with a Plan

Oct 22, 2011

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

My eldest son was talking to me last night about his Christmas wish list.  Yes, its only 60 plus days before Christmas and they are already thinking of what to ask mom and dad!  On his list are an ipod, a bike and a phone and we were discussing his order of preference.  I told him that he already has a hand-me down phone with prepaid kit and with a memory card for some of his music.  We also have a big bike but he wants a bmx type or something like it.  So I told him that the best deal he can get from me where we will both get what we want is if a get him an android phone from an all you need plan from Straight Talk.  I know that he will appreciate it more because he will have The power of Android on his hands: he will get his preferred phone, with big memory capacity and he can download all the games and apps he needs!  I, on the other hand will be able to give him something that he will use and enjoy, at the same time, save a lot on the all you need plan!  It is also hassle free because there are no contracts, no activation fee and no hidden charges.  And since part of his allowance goes to buying prepaid load, I can use the extra money to save up and buy a bike in time for his birthday!  I guess a smart phone with a smart plan is the best that I can give to my son and I Feel Richer with Android at only $45/month for unlimited use. A win-win deal for me and my son!

Check  out these videos and get an idea of what these phones offer!
The getting richer effect has expanded... by LittleBard95

Visit Sponsor's Site


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster