Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Oct 5, 2011

Its Wednesday and 81 days before ore Christmas and therefore time to count our blessings! Happiness is:
1. Our company's annual Family day will be held at Star City! Ride all you can, baby!
2. A second hand ref and storage cabinet!
3. My mom's cooking
4. Seeing my sister Kris so dedicated in her studies.
5. Top 8 and Top 5 for Danniel and Drexelle and great grades for Ishi
6. My house in Montalban was not flooded by the latest typhoon.
7. Chichacorn from Jheff
8. My new mascara from Loreal. And learning to use mascara, ha ha.
9. My Ate Dianne for her thoughtfulness and making sure to call me everyday.
10. Paying for coop loans is almost over!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


1 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster