Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Oct 19, 2011

Its midweek and weekend is almost upon us! We survived work and that's one reason to count our blessings! Happiness is:

1. Waking up to my husband's warm embrace
2. My kid's hugs and kisses before they go to school. And when they come back just to give you another kiss!
3. My mom's cooking. A battle rages between my diet and cooking everyday, ha ha. Her cooking always wins.
4. Vangie for her help, as well as Karen, Cathy and Blanda for everything else.
5. Pasalubongs from abroad
6. Remembering that I have an apad, ha ha, and installing pdf and now realizing that I dont need a kindle! Yahoo!
7. My plants. I just love them.
8. Ice cream and chips
9. My sister for helping review the kids
10. Just for being alive and making ends meet.

Thank you Lord for this life and please allow me to count my blessings everyday!
For credits on the image and to see how this started, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster