Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Oct 26, 2011

Happy Wednesday! Its time to count our blessings and realize how lucky we are to be alive!

Happiness is:
1. Sembreak for my sister and my kids this coming Friday. Woohoo, no waking up early for them!
2. Going home to Batangas for Undas this coming weekend. We have not been home to visit my father's grave for 3 years already and now that we have a van, we can finally go for a visit.
3. Good health for my family.
4. Borrowed UN costumes and saving for me!
5. IPL for me, thanks to my blogging income.
6. Friends who let you use their credit card, he he. On a 6-month period.
7. My dear friends Ehms and Rona for a get together last Saturday. Whole afternoon and late evening of girl talk over donut, carrot cake, coke and sinigang!
8. When a friend tells you meet at SM and then you go to another branch, she in Megamall and you in Centerpoint, hilarity ensues!
9. Cab fare in half and KKK sa dyip, without awkwardness, that is a tested friendship.
10. Just knowing that you have a family and a group of friends who are just there for you.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, check here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster