Happy Birthday, Danniel!

Nov 24, 2011

To the sweetest son a mom could ever have, my son Danniel Noel, Happy 9th Birthday today! I love you very much!

My husband and I are on leave from work today because Danniel decided he will be absent from school. So our gift to him is to spend this whole day with him. We will have a simple family dinner later and we have already gone to mass this morning after bringing his siblings to school. As I type this, Danniel and his dad are in Greenhills, having his PSP repaired. I just got back from the market for the dishes we will cook for later.

Earlier, I asked him if he preferred having gifts and money but daddy and mommy have to work abroad or just like now, with just about enough and he said this is okay, as long as we are complete. Aww, that is such a heartwarming thought. I actually do not have a gift for him yet but I am planning on getting him a replacement stuffed turtle toy tomorrow.

I just love how Danniel has turned out from a small boy to the kid he is now, such a sweet boy with such happy disposition! What more can a mom ask for?


0 comments: to “ Happy Birthday, Danniel!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster