I Am Attending Bella and Edward's Wedding Tonight!

Nov 17, 2011

Look what my angel has brought me just minutes ago! Free tickets to the advance screening of Breaking Dawn Part 1! Thanks Ms Joan! Totally unexpected and much appreciated!
My friend Vangie, who is more of a Twilight fan(am a Harry Potter fan, through and through) will be with me. Am too excited!
Wow, that is two advance screening in a year, first the Harry Potter IMAX press screening, and now Breaking Dawn part 1. I feel so loved!


1 comments: to “ I Am Attending Bella and Edward's Wedding Tonight!

  • Nortehanon
    November 18, 2011  

    Ka-sweet naman! Ako kaya, kelan magkakaroon ng angel na tagabigay ng cinema tickets? hehehe. Will be watching Breaking Dawn this Sunday. Yey! Excited na rin ako.

    Siyanga pala, this is also to thank you for being part of my blogging life. I just celebrated Nortehanon.Com's 3rd anniversary ;) Maraming salamat, Dinah!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster