A Simple Birthday Dinner

Nov 28, 2011

My son, Danniel turned 9 years old last November 24 and we had a simple birthday dinner for him. We cooked one his favorite dishes, this Pininyahang Manok which was such a hit with the kids and adults.

And of course, everybody's favorite fried chicken!
And while the birthday boy does not eat anything with tomato sauce of ketchup, we all love this macaroni with hotdog and minced meat! It was such a hit that my eldest is already asking if we can have this for noche buena.
And this is our simple chocolate cake for the birthday boy.
And here is Danniel while we were all singing a happy birthday to him!
It was just a simple family dinner to celebrate the birthday of my son. I am so lucky that my son is already very happy with it and did not ask for a big party or anything!


9 comments: to “ A Simple Birthday Dinner

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster