Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Nov 23, 2011

Life is more interesting when you're happy. And these things makes me happy, in no particular order:
1. Free Breaking Dawn advance screening ticket. And the movie was good too.
2. My mom, for making coffee for me every morning. Makes you feel extra loved!
3. Extra hugs and kisses from my kids before they go to school and before they go to sleep. This is what its all about.
4. Paypal money for my kindle fund.
5. Danniel for being Top 4 from Top 8 last quarter.
6. Ishi for being Top 10 this quarter. She wasn't in the list last quarter so I am so happy she made it this time!
7. Peanut butter and white coffee.
8. Artemis Fowl and my Apad. Because I cant use my laptop at home, I use my Apad to read.
9. The looming 13th month pay so I can already pay my loans and debt-free for half a month, haha!
10. Knowing that my kids would rather have simple things in their life, as long as we are together as a family. My eldest told me this just the other day, out of nowhere, and I am so touched! This is something that makes me extra happy because while I really am thinking of working abroad, I now know that my kids are willing to make the sacrifice for as long as our family is together.

To know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster