Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Nov 30, 2011

I choose to be happy always. And while there are moments when things are really tough, I still count my blessings and making this list make me realize I have more reasons to be happy! Happiness is:
1. Running at QC Memorial circle.
2. Taking pictures while warming up.
3. Riding the Pagoda at the Pedal and Paddle attraction at the park.
4. Seeing a koi pond inside the park. I love koi ponds!
5. Pandesal, coffee and pansit canton, and eating all these while sweaty and smelly, and still laughing and enjoying!
6. Visiting our Montalban house after two months and finding it dirty, with a dead animal pushed through the gates and the water service disconnected, neighbors go out of their way to help us out by offering water. Sweet.
7. Still feeling happy and content once the house was cleaned up!
8. Watching Ang Babae sa Septic Tank.
9. The vendor who sells merienda.
10. Palabok and turon and biko for merienda!

If I think about it more, I really have a lot of reasons to be happy! Family, good health and simple joys make my life complete!

For credits on the image and to know how this started, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster