All I Want for Christmas

Dec 25, 2011

If there is anything that I would want for Christmas, it would be to see my kids happy. And I am very thankful because I got my wish! My kids are happy and healthy and they do not want anything extravagant this Christmas. They have new clothes and simple gifts. They requested their favorite dishes for noche buena, like fried chicken, shrimp in chili sauce, grilled fish and pasta and we had a nice family meal after going to church. It was a simple celebration, but made meaningful by the fact that we are together as a family. I guess I cant ask for anything more than that! So Merry Christmas everyone and remember that its not the gifts, but Jesus being in our family and our lives that matter today!


0 comments: to “ All I Want for Christmas

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster