Our 14th Anniversary Celebration

Dec 29, 2011


My husband and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary last Friday. It was actually not planned because we had a very difficult time together on the run in to this date but things are much better today. Since it was also last day of work for the weekend, I brought the kids with me to work and we had lunch with my sister and her kids. Then my mom and sister also went to meet us late in the afternoon so they can join us for dinner. We went to Greenhills shopping center so the kids can watch the show. Either they were too old or the show is bad, but they didn't like it. We were supposed to eat dinner at Chic-Boy but we were already too tired to go out of Greenhills so we just ate at one of the food stalls there. We choose this tapsilogan and we loved it! And my husband also bought this kikiam and fried dumplings which was so good too!
While it was just a simple family dinner and no special celebration, we enjoyed our anniversary because of the gift of family which is what this is all about anyway!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster