Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Dec 28, 2011

Christmas is not about the presents wrapped under the tree, but the family present under the tree, wrapped up in each others love! Happiness is:
1. Our 14th wedding anniversary.
2. Simple family celebration over tapsilog in Greenhills.
3. All the gifts that I received even though I gave none this year except to my kids, mom and sister and my inaanaks.
4. All the gifts and monies that my kids receive.
5. Their happiness at receiving anything!
6. Their excitement over opening their gifts.
7. My mom getting teary-eyed over my simple gift.
8. The 24" lcd tv that my husband won at their office Christmas raffle.
9. Its mine now. His anniversary gift daw. Kuripot!
10. Not knowing how to be far away from my family on Christmas day and knowing that my kids are happy with what we have are the best gifts that I have received this season.

I am sad for those who are far away from their kids on Christmas day and I know that no amount of money or gift can ever compare with the presence of your loved ones beside you. And so I admire more those who have to work abroad and in far away places and those left behind, for their sacrifice.

For credits on the image and to see how this started, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster