Walgreens Prescription Savings Club: A Great Way to Start the Year!

Jan 19, 2012

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

I believe that there no is no greater wealth than the good health of my family. I know that making sure that their health is properly taken care of is my responsibility and I take that seriously.  Unfortunately, we are not rich and money is sometimes an issue, especially when you are raising three kids and paying mortgage and living expenses. 

But a wise mother is always on the look out for great ways to make things work for the best of the ones she love and discovering Walgreens Prescription Savings Club  was a great way for me to start the year!  Walgreens Prescription Savings Club is offering an annual membership on a special discount at only $10!  This covers membership for the whole family, including your spouse, dependents and even pets! And since I have a hypertensive husband and hypertension also runs in my family, I will surely enjoy the benefits of the prescription club.  My kids are all young and they need flu shots and other vaccines and I know that I will get lots of savings from the club too! Other benefits are great savings on branded medicines and generic medicines which are actually needed by my husband and even discounts on flu shots or pet prescriptions!  If you are single, you can also be a member for only $5! 

So check out  Walgreens on Twitter and Walgreens on Facebook to know more about this great deal and their other offerings!  I am sure it will bring great benefits and savings to you and your family!  And that is something to really make the year great!

Visit Sponsor's Site


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster