Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Jan 4, 2012

Today is the first Wednesday of the year and I want to make this post extra special. I will make 2012 a happy year for me and my family and these are my thoughts! I will count my blessings more! Happiness is:

1. I love you's with my husband.
2. Our New Year at Circle of Fun
3. For blog earnings and contest winnings
4. Hugs and kisses from my kids.
5. My mom not getting 'hilo' lately, yey!
6. Losing weight (he he)
7. Less drama, more love! Yes, I am talking about me.
8. Updated blogs and more paid opps!
9. FB updates from friends and loved ones
10. Knowing that this year is going to be great just because I will make it great!

For credits on the image and to know how this started, check here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster