Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Jan 19, 2012

This is obviously a late post, having to count my Wednesday Happy Thoughts on a Thursday, but hey, saying thanks knows no day, right? So happiness is:

1. Adelle and her music
2. My husband for making good on his promise to be better
3. Living from paycheck to paycheck, ha ha. That is indeed something to be thankful for because other people do not have jobs!
4. Hugs and kisses from the kids!
5. Smell of coffee. Yes, I do not have a sense of smell most of the time but there are moments that I have and I just love the smell of coffee!
6. Leveling up on my daily run, from 5K to 8K! Hope I can sustain it!
7. The Sto. Niño procession
8. 3 writing opps, written and approved!
9. Chippy and cup noodles
10. My happy thoughts notebook. Yep, I started one this month and I am writing down every single happy thought that I have during the day!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, please click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster