Burgoo Lunch Treat

Feb 27, 2012

One of our bosses had her birthday last February 14 and dateless that we all were, Ms Terry invited us for lunch at Burgoo. It was a fun celebration because we enjoyed the food and each others company. But we sorely missed one of our friends, Karen.
Anyway, the food was great as always. We had some appetizers, which we were not able to take photos of. But the best dishes that we all loved were this Seafood Jambalaya and the Shrimp and Ribs platter. I was already full with the onion rings, potato wedges and fries which I loved with the blue cheese dip but I cant help myself with this jambalaya (which I thought was paella and frankly, I don't know the difference!).

And this platter of ribs and shrimp actually stayed in front of me for the rest of the meal because the other side of the table has its platter. I was in heaven, ha ha.
I love it, and I honestly forget my diet all of a sudden! It is not everyday that we get to eat at Burgoo for free and with a great company of friends too! Thanks and happy birthday again, Ms Terry! We thoroughly enjoy the food and the laughter!


0 comments: to “ Burgoo Lunch Treat

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster