Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Feb 9, 2012

Everyday can be good or bad, depending on your attitude! So I will count my reasons for happiness and make it a great day! Happiness is:
1. Drexelle is still sick but its not Dengue. Hay.
2. Joan for her help with the blood tests.
3. Blanda for her prayers and financial support.
4. Vangie for always being ready to help, kahit di ka pa humihingi ng tulong!
5. My Ate Dianne, for being a veru dependable ate.
6. For my husband for finding ways to make everything work.
7. My bosses, on their concern for the well being of my kids.
8. For my sister and my mom for being always there.
9. For a great reunion with my friends, Ehms, Rona, May and Emilie.
10. For being able to be thankful despite all these trials. Which means I have more reason to be thankful than to be sad.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, see here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster