Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Feb 15, 2012

Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.
Happiness is:
1. Drexelle is finally home from the hospital.
2. Vangie for all her help.
3. My bosses and office friends, for their continuous support and prayers for my family.
4. For my mom and sister, for taking care of the house and kids while I was in the hospital with Drex.
5. My husband for being a source of strength.
6. Free lunch at Burgoo for Ms Terry's birthday.
7. Pizza treat from Ms Gina
8. Gaining weight but knowing that every calorie was worth it.
9. My lone white rose from my husband. Its the cutest ever!
10. For knowing that I am loved by those whom I love most!

To know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster