Happy 14th Birthday, Drex!

Mar 25, 2012

My first born turns 14 today and I feel a mixture of joy and apprehension. Joy, because he has been such a blessing all these years from day one and apprehension, because my baby is almost a man. He is now in that time of his life when he is slowly turning into the man that he will become. And like most mothers, I fear that I have not equipped him well enough to face all new challenges in his life.
To my dear son, may you always remember to make decisions that will not cause you or me any harm or pain. May you enjoy life to the fullest, but remember to be responsible about it too. May you love your siblings unconditionally and put their welfare above all. May you grow into your full potential and be the best that you can be!
We may not always be able to give you what you want, but we are doing everything to give you all the things that are important. Like love, time, laughter and joy.
May our family be enough so that you become a complete person. May you not be wanting for the more important things in life like love and affection. May you always remember that we are doing everything that we can to give you a better life and all I ask in return is for you to have a better life than we were able to give you.Happy birthday my dear son. I love you more than my own life. May my love and guidance be enough be make you a better man!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster