Our Ace Water Spa Pasig Experience

Mar 23, 2012

We went to Ace Water Spa in Pasig last Saturday because our company tied up with Bert Lozada Swimming School and Ace Water Spa for 4 hours of free swimming lessons. It was our first time to visit this place and since I really wanted to get swimming lessons for my kids, I immediately signed up. Our free access was limited only to the lap pool but we were given 10% discount for the spa. Unfortunately, this was not in my budget so we just enjoyed ourselves with the lessons and we had a great time. My kids didn't want to leave and were eager for more lessons but another session was starting so we had to make way for them already. We actually had two lessons, basic and survival swimming and I learned a lot! I can see my kids were also learning and so I promised that we will all take swimming lessons some time.
My daughter is pointing at where she learning to swim earlier. Below is lap pool and on the right side is the spa. Remember to use fitted swimwear to experience the spa fully.
Before going to Ace Water Spa, we attended a dedication where I was a sponsor so we already had a very filling lunch. And when we saw this sign below for their Eat-All-You-Can Promo, I had to take a picture for future reference! Its already a steal!
So our first Ace Water Spa visit was fun, educational and memorable but super bitin! I wish I had some extra money that day so my kids could have enjoyed the spa aside from the free swimming lessons! I hope to be back here sometime too!

Ace Water Spa Pasig
United St., cor. Brixton St.
near Pioneer, Pasig City
Tel No. 451.1111


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster