Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang!

Mar 12, 2012

My ideal Nuffnang summer is spending it under the sun without having to worry about sun burn and unsightly hair! Summer is the best time of the year in the Philippines where a beach is just a short trip away. And with the kids on vacation, a beach outing is definitely on our must do list. And if I don't have to worry about my kids being burned by their long stay under the sun, then summer is really a lot more fun! Good thing there is this great sunscreen, "Banana Boat Sun Screen Lotion. We've got your covered!" And if I can shave my legs so I can show them with confidence, then summer has turned a lot hotter too! I can surely say, "Shick. Free Your Skin!"

Dont forget too that there is one more thing to look forward to this summer and that is the showing of The Hunger Games! Schick Razors, Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion and Nuffnang Philippines bring you “The Hunger Games” on March 23, 2012 at Shangri-La Cineplex!Hope I win those tickets so I can my sister a great summer too! She has been checking out the movie trailer and is soooooo excited already!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster