Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Mar 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday! Today is the last Wednesday for March and April is just around the corner! And then, it will be Christmas already! Yehey! Happiness is:
1. Having conquered Mt. Pinatubo and living to the tell the tale.
2. Getting my first payslip after my promotion.
3. Our wonderful massage last night.
4. Planning our Sagada-Banaue thing. Emphasis on planning, ha ha.
5. Kids on vacation already. Inggit ako.
6. Losing pounds slowly but surely.
7. Having my nose checked and being on medication. Thankfully, no surgery on the horizon!
8. The coming long weekend!
9. My finance training this Friday.
10. Being able to do things that I really want like traveling. Thank God for these me times!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster