Banana Boat Sunscreen Loot!

Apr 2, 2012

Remember when I won free premiere tickets to the screening of Hunger Games, thanks to Nuffnang? Well, not only did we get to watch the movie but we also got these free loot items, thanks to Banana Boat! And these items are very timely and useful this summer! I just couldn't not blog about it :)
And below is my friend Ehms who is also a sometime blogger who I have to encourage to write again!
Thanks again Nuffang and Banana Boat!


1 comments: to “ Banana Boat Sunscreen Loot!

  • Anonymous
    April 07, 2012  

    i applied SPF 80 Banana Boat Sunscreen but my skin get sunburnt, banana boat sunscreen not recommended. product says its very waterproof. when you apply this lotion and then swim, this lotion will wash away to your skin. so, try and see for yourself. now im suffering with this sunburn!!!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster