BFF Spa: A Friday Night Date

Apr 26, 2012

BFF Spa Blue Ridge Branch
We bought 3 vouchers from Deal Spot for the body scrub with 90 minutes massage from BFF Spa for only P350 and my friends and I, together with our husbands went on Friday night spa date.  Unfortunately, our reservation was wrongly logged for the following Friday and they were fully booked.
reception area
reception counter
I told the girl that we were willing to come back the following Friday if she will give use free vouchers but she said that she cannot and will just see what can be done.  I guess she canceled some of the schedules because we were asked to go inside the room, thirty minutes after our appointed schedule.
the eager spa goers
We promised our husbands an hour massage and instead of buying them the P99 vouchers, we just bought them at the spa.  But even though I made an appointment for all us, the girl told me that they can only be accommodated at 10pm because the 9pm did not want to be cancelled and was getting mad. So I told them calmly that I also did not want my scheduled canceled, and we were there already and I can also get mad if they don't give me my appointment. So they finally had their massage an hour after our appointment.
the massage-ready husbands
As for the body scrub and massage, it was okay.  If we did not experience a much better scrub and massage at Bejewelled Spa and nothing to compare it with, we would have been satisfied. But it was still okay.  The massage room was okay and they changed the linens right away.  They have slippers, but didn't give us any.  Maybe there were just flustered because of the schedule.  They also have these nice sarong and we looked quite nice, ha ha.
bestfriend's forever
They didn't have a shower area at their Blue Ridge Branch, so after the scrub, they wiped us off with warm water.  It was soothing and refreshing and the massage was nice too. For the price of P350, it was actually well worth it, specially if you are with friends. They still have deals on going at Dealspot but here are their services and the prices.
bff spa services and pricelist
BFF Spa 
Blue Ridge Katipunan Branch
225 Katipunan Avenue, Blue Ridge Quezon City
881 2036






Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster