Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Apr 25, 2012

Happy Wednesday everyone! Its that time of the week to count our blessings and be thankful for everything that we have!  Happiness is:
1. Winning free tickets to the special screening of Avengers.
2. Losing 4 lbs. Yehey!
3. The delicious ham and cheese bread roll last night.
4. 2 slices of pizza for merienda from Vangie. Yummy!
5. Watching again old favorite movies like Braveheart and Cliffhanger.
6. Having time to watch those old movies.
7. The spa treat with friends last Friday.
8. The vouchers I bought for my beautification project, ha ha.
9. The goodnight kisses from my kids. I feel so loved.
10. Cuddling with my husband.

For credits on the image and to see how this started, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster