Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

May 16, 2012

Happy Wednesday everyone and its time to think happy thoughts again!  Happiness is:
1. The Zumba class last night was fun, fun, fun!
2.  And not hurting all over after it was even more fun!
3. Our derma bonding tonight with BFF's Ehms and Rona at Eslendre.
4. Getting a little used to my new area.  Am always going back to my old cube, ha ha.  I hope this separation anxiety doesn't last long!
5. My cute mother's day card last Sunday. Super love it!
6. Our photos at Nido and Toblerone photobooths. Cuteeee!
7. My mom's new hair color! Hindi na striking yellow, but a subdued blond na :-)
8. Mani-pedi for me. A little pampering goes a long way!
9.  My nightly kisses from the kids, especially if I go to bed first, but they still kiss me.  It doesn't get any better than this!
10.  My hubby, for being strong despite the loss of his job.  And the faith that he will  find a new and better one soon!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster