Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

May 30, 2012

Happiness is Wednesday! I am counting my blessings and happiness is:

1. My husband for finding a new job so quick and he will start already on Friday. Yey!
2.  Free tickets to Snowhite, thanks to Nuffnang!
3. My new Blackberry Curve. But I am still trying to get used to it :)
4. It comes with unlimited Facebook and Twitter! Yes, more time wasters, ha ha.
5. My kids are finally enrolled and we can buy books already tomorrow. 
6. Divisoria time on Saturday!
7. Our Zumba session last night was fun, if I dont die first.  Ha ha!
8. Ria's pizza treat while watching the CJ trial yesterday. Yummy!
9. 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. Wow, such eroticism!
10. Our office planning is almost finalized.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


2 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster