Where To Next, Dinah?!

May 26, 2012

I am a budget traveler, who, most of the time, lacks budget.    And I just realize, that I get the itch to travel when I have the least budget for it.  Grrrr. I hate myself sometimes for being selfish and thinking of traveling when there are bills to be paid, kids to send to school and well, the list goes on.  But if I don't , then I wont be able to travel at all.  And like I always say, memories have no price.  So yeah, I travel even on a shoe string.

So well, I have a free round trip ticket for two to Kalibo and we were set to go to Boracay for my husband's birthday.  Unfortunately, he recently lost his job and is now busy looking for another one.  And so we cant decide whether to go or not to Boracay because he might be starting on a new job by then.  We still havent decided, but we are seriously thinking of just selling the tickets.  So, ang gulo ko pala. I will cancel a planned trip but I am listing down my future travels? He he, so? Blog ko to!

And so to the question,"Where to next, Dinah?!"  Well, November-December, I want to plan a Banawe-Sagada trip from where we bought our Pinatubo package.  Some girls from the office might join, as well as my BFF's Rona and Ehms.  And my BFF's want to do a North Loop: Laoag, Vigan, Pagudpud sometime after July.  And then I want to do a road trip to either Camiguin, Anawangin, Baler or Lake Pandin in San Pablo, Laguna. 

I fervently wish I can add at least one of these places to my been-to list and create happy memories!  Hay, kung talagang walang pera, lalakarin ko na lang, makarating lang, ha ha!


0 comments: to “ Where To Next, Dinah?!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster