20 Things I Love

Jun 8, 2012

The list calls for things and so people that I love will not be on this list.  So, in no particular order, here are some 20 things that I am loving right now:

1. Eyelash extensions! They made me look way hotter.  But its too much a hassle so I'm not sure if I'm doing it again.
2. My new blackberry with unlimited Facebook, twitter and ym. Cool!
3. My egg-shaped speaker.  Best when listening on the radio while at the office.
4. My office plants. They give my desk some color.
5. White coffee. Yummy!
6. My black shawl.
7. The family van
8. Liquid eyeliner
9. My apad and the reading app. If only battery life is not too short.
10. My Liway, my first netbook
11. Ishi's alampay. Its actually a beach wrap that I love to take to bed with me.
12. My Dickies watch
13. My rubber shoes
14. Hip hop abs
15. Guava leaves
16. Warm water
17. Condensed milk
18. Petroleum jelly
19. Zumba!
20. Ebooks

So here are just some of the things that makes my life a little better. How about you, what's on your list?



0 comments: to “ 20 Things I Love

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster