Jaywalkers Beware!

Jun 19, 2012

Remember when I posted about the creative ways MMDA hopes to deter jaywalkers in the EDSA-Ortigas intersection? Well, this morning, my husband and I stopped at the intersection when the light turned red once more and there was a lady on a loud speaker telling the people to use the foot bridge.  And there was a tent where what looks like a seminar was happening! I guess that is where they bring the jaywalkers that continuously ignore the signs.  I hope that they are given enough penalty to teach them not to endanger their lives and those of other people on the street! So jaywalkers beware and use the foot bridges instead.  It may be the longer route, but you are sure you will get to where you are going in one whole piece!


0 comments: to “ Jaywalkers Beware!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster