Something to Aspire To

Jun 26, 2012

This is the BSA Twin Towers, located at St. Francis square in Ortigas, near SM Megamall.  I took a photo of it using my blackberry set on sepia mode.  I walk to my office from EDSA one fine morning and I realized that it is our own version of Malaysia's Petronas Tower! Or so I would like to think.  You see, I am listing down things and places that I aspire to do or visit and going to Malaysia and having my picture taken with the Petronas Tower is one of them. And my daily commute to work, and seeing the BSA Tower is a reminder that I have something to aspire to, and I know that I am walking purposely towards that goal everyday.

Oh, and did you know that some Filipinos were part of the design team of the PEtronas Tower? Wow, you learn something everyday!


0 comments: to “ Something to Aspire To

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster