Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jun 6, 2012

"There is always something to be thankful for!"  Happiness is:
1. The fun Zumba last night! Intense but super fun!
2. My sister's spaghetti was surprisingly Yum, yum yum! Now she cooks.
3. The vouchers for the tattoo that I bought for me and my husband.
4. Watching Snow White and the Huntsman for free, thanks to Nuffnang.
5. Drexelle's new bag from his Ninang Elaine! Saved a few thousands, he he.
6. Loving my new BB and the unlimited Facebook and twitter. He he.
7. The free school supplies the kids from our city councilors. Not bad.
8. A week before school officially starts for my kids. Enough time to get them ready.
9.  Noel's new job. Hope he likes it a lot!
10. Being with friends at lunch.  I missed this!

To know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.



0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster