Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jun 13, 2012

Think happy thoughts! Happiness is:
1. The mid week holiday for the Philippine Independence which gave us an extra day to prepare for the first day of classes.
2. The new school things for my kids.
3. Their excitement on the first day and being able to bring them to school.
4. Preparing them for school and their baon.
5. My husband for his effort to bring them to school.
6. My mom for buying their lunch.
7. My sister for helping me with their school stuff like covering their books, etc.
8. For my officemates for all the fun.
9. Robinsons shopcard.
10. For my health card for all the check up last week.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster