Who Wants to Go on a Roadtrip?

Jun 10, 2012

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of PA Tourism. All opinions are 100% mine.

visitPA-Roadtrip_box_720px.jpg

I love road trips! I love bringing my family together on the van and just driving to wherever the road would take us.  There are lots of fun to be had with an unplanned trip, even the part about getting lost but eventually getting there!  Unfortunately, that works before when my kids were younger and they dont really care where we take them as long as they are safely tucked in the car and they have some food and toys to while away the time.  But now that they are bigger, you have to have an itinerary and list of things to do and visit, otherwise, you would whiners in the car with you!  Good thing that planning roadtrips are now very easy to do with Roadtrip-a-Matic! I would love to do a roadtrip to Pennsylvania, do pa-roadtrips and experience its small town charm, historical landmarks and the generosity of the people.

 A perfect roadtrip that I would love to do from the Roadtrip-Matic would be the the Shutterbugs. I would bring my whole family, even my mom and my sister because we a nature adventure filled with lots of opportunies for taking pictures! Since we all have cameras of our own and love to make photo albums of our nature travel, this would be perfect for us.  The kids would love adding to their nature collection and my mom would love to reminisce about her own nature adventures!  With destinations like Blue Lake Marsh and Lake Kempton, the Shutterbug trip would really be perfect!  Not to mention the other destinations like Hawk Mountain, the Town of Nazareth and Big Pocono State Park, I am sure this would be a memorable road trip for me and the whole family!  

So if you want to do a roadtrip with your family or just your partner, without the usual hassle, check out Roadtrip-a-Matic!

Visit Sponsor's Site


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster