Ang Taho, Bow!

Jul 11, 2012

I haven't had taho for a very long time and was delighted to find one Manong Magtataho in front of the bus stop in Robinsons Galleria. Taho is made from soft tofu, arnibal(sugar and vanilla syrup) and sago or tapioca. I remember when I was a child, I would buy taho but would ask the manong to just give me arnibal and sago only, ha ha.  But this morning, I chanced upon this steaming taho and just had to buy a cup!

This is my P10 worth of happiness!  A cup of hot, steaming taho with lots of arnibal and sago.  Perfect breakfast while walking on my way to work.  This is a good source of energy and protein but if you are on a diet, ask the manong to just add a little of the arnibal.
Hmmm, taho anyone?


0 comments: to “ Ang Taho, Bow!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster