Enterprise Survey Softwares

Jul 12, 2012

When you visit your favorite websites, do you get annoyed by those pop-ups asking for a little of your time to answer a survey or a set of questions?  I used to get seriously annoyed by them because it takes too much time and sometimes asks too much information.  But when I asked a friend who works at a marketing firm if she knows what they are, she gave a me lecture that changed my view.

She said that those marketing research tools are used by a company to gauge the needs of the site visitors.  They tell them what they expect from the sites, and what likely product can be offered that will benefit both the company and the user.  If you will take the time to answer the survey, you in fact are saying what you want to see or what you need to know.  If the company uses an enterprise survey software that is easy for a visitor to answer, then it is very well that you answer it.  Your voice is getting heard and it is a powerful tool that can make your visit a pleasant experience.  Just make sure not to disclose too much personal information for your own safety. Now that I know what they are, I really give some of my time to answer the surveys and hope that the collected information will result in a much better and streamlined website. 


1 comments: to “ Enterprise Survey Softwares

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster