Our Car Sticker

Jul 2, 2012

Above is the car sticker that my husband had made at Its Personal booth in Robinsons Galleria.  It costs him around P300 only and we got it after two days.  They have different body and head designs that was fun to mix and match, depending on the personality of each member of the family.  My eldest, Drex loves basketball and my younger son loves gaming so he has a handheld device.  My daughter had to be made a little chubbier, which was easily done by computer manipulation.  My husband choose my look, and I added the glasses as a final touch to his image.  We have yet to stick it to our van as we are planning on swapping it with a smaller car.

If you want something like this made, you can visit Its Personal's booth at the 3rd level of Robinsons Galleria mall.  They are located in front of the department store, beside the elevators.  They also have other personalized items aside from car stickers, like mugs, bags, t-shirts and more.


1 comments: to “ Our Car Sticker

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster