Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Jul 4, 2012

Happy Wednesday!  Happiness is:

1. Swimming Party with BFF's Rona and Ehms and family.
2. The sleepover and Sunday movie watching Titanic.
3. Rona and Rodney for opening up their home to us!
4. The Pasig City Day last Monday which meant extra day off for us!
5. Great taste white coffee and skyflakes- a dieters complete meal.
6. Ishi and kamote fries.  Will always makes me think of home.
7. Rain tree macaroons from Ria.
8.  The heavy rains yesterday did not flood our dream house! Hurray!
9. My Inay for the delicious meals that always makes me forget my diet, hi hi hi.
10.  My super duper sisters: Ate Dianne for the Drex's boxer shorts and Kris for looking after my kid's homework.

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster