Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jul 11, 2012

Happy Wednesday! Happiness is:
1. My new tattoo.  I finally am inked!
2. My Keratin treatment at Hair To Go.
3. Danica's birthday spaghetti and lumpia, thanks to Ate Dianne.
4. The food loot from Ms Lara for my kid's baon. Imported pa ng URC!
5. Our Zumba class. Super loving it!
6. Taho. Yummy.
7. Ishi, Danniel and Drex for being such blessings to me.
8. Noel for his hardwork. Sana ilibre nya na ko sa sweldo, ha ha.
9. Inay and Kris for all their love for our family.  I have no words actually to describe my gratitude to them.
10.  My friends at the office and my BFF's for being such source of joy and inspiration.  Life is really better with friends like them!

To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.



0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster