Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Jul 25, 2012

Happy Wednesday everyone! Its the middle of the week and the best time to count our blessings!  Happiness is:
1. The Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud trip for our office planning and team building! Finall got to visit Ilocos, and take pictures to prove it!
2. Getting to know my new office mates more. Over dinner or lunch, at picture taking and even over some shots of Tequila and red wine :)
3. Ilocos food: empanada, Vigan longganisa and longganisa pizza!
4. My mom and my sister for stepping up and taking care of my kids while I was away.
5. For my husband for his sweetness and unlimited texts. Hi hi.
6. The paypal payout! Thanks for some money when I need them the most.
7. New group at the office: new boss, new set-up, new challenges.  Bring it on!
8.  For friends who are physically far away, but always very near at heart.  You know who you are guys! :)
9. For the rebond deal for my ever-dependable sister Kris. Yes!
10.  For my blackberry, for helping me get in touch with long lost friends on FB.

To know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


0 comments: to “ Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster