Floor Tiles or Carpet?

Aug 17, 2012

No thanks to the heavy rains and the subsequent flooding that affected our house, our floor looks too worse for wear.  The floor is now cracked and peeling on some areas.  My husband and his siblings have lived in this house for more than 15 years and I know that it pains him to see the house look dilapidated after the recent flooding.  Unfortunately, we have living expenses and since he recently changed jobs, our budget is depleted.  But good thing I found some affordable floor carpets like the ones I loved at Longmont floor store.  I especially love the Asian-inspired carpets that I think will cover our whole living area.  There are also other carpets to choose from, but I already liked Asian-inspired ones because they will go well with our furniture.  And if my mother would rather not have carpets because of her allergies, then I can opt to have floor tiles or hardwood instead depending on the budget.  I am actually excited to explore my options if we would rather have carpets or floor tiles and I am not very much bothered anymore about the price because I see that they are reasonable.  My husband would be happy to see the house that he grew up looks new and really homey!


1 comments: to “ Floor Tiles or Carpet?

  • Go To Website
    October 31, 2012  

    Floor tiles are now, in fashion. Tiles are not becoming an essential part of the house. Without them, every house is looking not just, great. Tiles have so many virtues, like it’s giving an extra great look to your house. This is really increasing the beauty of the house. Also, increase the value of the house, as well.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster