Paoay Sand Dunes

Aug 1, 2012

One of the items on our list was to try and visit the Paoay Sand Dunes because it has been on the news, thanks to Imee Marcos' recent tourism program for Ilocos.  So after our visit to Paoay Church, we drove back to Fort Ilocandia and passed by the signs pointing us to the sand dunes. It was around 2pm on a hot, humid afternoon.

We are so pampered, we didn't even get off our van! We just took photos of the sand dunes and the area where one can rent a 4x4 for an extreme sand adventure! I don't think I can do sand boarding even if my life depended on it anyway!

If you want to experience a real {Paoay SAnd Dunes adventure, check Iron Wolf post.  Me? I just wanted to see it.  I have enough 4x4 ride for my lifetime when  we visited Mt. Pinatubo  early this year! We even took the pictures from inside the van, ha ha.
But for those after extreme adventures, this looks like a lot of fun!


0 comments: to “ Paoay Sand Dunes

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster