Creating Memories at Robinsons Magnolia

Sep 18, 2012

On a rainy Sunday afternoon, my daughter and I checked out the newest Robinsons Mall to make new memories!  The mall is big, well lit and airy and feels nothing like the old Robinsons malls I was used to.
There were lots of open spaces out front when you look out at the veranda. There was a huge water fountain too that my daughter was so excited about because she thought it was a wishing well.
We took public transportation from the house and it was very easy to go there because jeepneys going to Cubao ply that route along Aurora Blvd.

While the Jollibee store was still under construction and because my daughter wants fried chicken, we settled for the Bacolod Inasal that she loves.  There were may food choices like Kenny Rogers, Yabu, Buffet 101, Bonchon, but it was packed so we just ordered from Bacolod Inasal and Adobo connection.  The supermarket, while smaller than that of Robinsons Galleria was okay too.
My daughter had a thing for restrooms because she is always in awe of how the water faucet works and she especially loved the restrooms here.  Not only are the politically correct, but the water faucet and the handwash dispenser are automatic, as well as the toilet flush! My daughter came back 3 times just to check out each rest room that she sees!
It was indeed a rainy weekend well spent at Robinsons Magnolia.  We also went to the Robinsons Department store and bought wallet and hair accesories for my daughter.  We also went to True Value and bought a plastic storage box on sale!

So if you have time, visit Robinsons Magnolia and like my daughter and me, make new happy memories together!

Time spent with your kids are time well spent as you can see from the happiness from my daughter's eyes!




Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster