Making Memories

Sep 15, 2012

My daughter and I will have a mother-daughter bonding thing tomorrow and I am thinking of going to the newest Robinsons Mall, the Robinsons Magnolia in Aurora Blvd.  She is already super excited and is already thinking of where we would eat.  I know that it is important that I make happy memories with my kids and this special bonding with my daughter is something that I know she will cherish! We can do some girl stuff-eat, get pampered and check out stuff for the house especially at this new carpet store. She already know what she will have for lunch and maybe we can look for a nail salon too! I know that she will have a great time even just holding my hand and strolling at the mall because it is one of the best things in life, the time spent together!


0 comments: to “ Making Memories

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster